- Actos Bladder Cancer
- Antidepressant Birth Defects
- Da Vinci Robotical Surgery
- DePuy ASR Hip Recall
- Fresenius Naturalyte GranuFlo
- GM Ignition Defect Recall
- Invokana Ketoacidosis/Kidney Failure
- Lexapro Birth Defects
- Lipitor Type II Diabetes
- Mirena IUD
- Pradaxa Internal Bleeding
- Risperdal Male Breasts
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Recall
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer
- Testosterone Heart Attack & Stroke
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Tylenol Liver Failure
- Xarelto Internal Bleeding
- Zofran Birth Defects
- Zoloft Birth Defects
The Onder Law Firm Offers Talcum Powder Attorney Consultation to Women Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer after Using Baby Powder
National drug and consumer product litigation law firm offers confidential case review to women who have a history of talcum powder use and have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
St. Louis, MO (December 29, 2013) – The Onder Law Firm, seasoned lawyers who represent clients nationwide in product liability litigation suits, are providing baby powder attorney consultations free of cost to individuals who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and have a history of using talc-based body products, such as baby powder, for perineal hygiene. Talc is the active ingredient in baby powder and is used to absorb moisture and prevent chafing and rashes. The substance is unregulated for cosmetic use in the United States, yet numerous studies dating back to the 1970s have revealed a link between the perineal use of talcum powder and ovarian cancer. Women who use talcum powder weekly on their perineum have a risk that is 30% higher than the general public for developing ovarian cancer. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease which claimed a projected 14,000 lives in the United States during 2013.
Despite decades of research linking talcum powder and ovarian cancer, the first baby powder lawsuit was won just months ago. Deane Berg, a South Dakota woman who developed ovarian cancer after using Johnson & Johnson baby powder products for thirty years, sued the company in federal court. The jury found that Ms. Berg's cancer was in fact linked to her use of talcum powder. Ms. Berg's success opens the door for plaintiffs throughout the country to take legal action against Johnson & Johnson and the talc mining companies Luzenac America and Rio Tinto Materials.
Johnson & Johnson, once a trusted household name for a wide range of cosmetic, pharmaceutical and hygiene products, has issued a steady stream of product recalls and safety warnings. Talcum powder cancer lawsuits are one among many product liability litigation suits the conglomerate is facing; others include product recalls for Tylenol, DePuy hip replacement parts, and Bausch and Lomb contact lenses.
The Onder Law Firm's baby powder cancer attorneys are offering a free case evaluation for persons who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and used talcum powder products at some point in the past. Individuals who fit this description may contact a lawyer through the firm's website for a no-obligation consultation on whether they have grounds for a talcum powder cancer lawsuit. The firm's talcum powder cancer lawyers believe women who meet this description may be entitled to real compensation for the harm and damages they sustained while the makers and manufacturers of talcum powder benefited from their business.
The Onder Law Firm welcomes talcum powder lawsuit inquiries from law firms in regards to handling them or working as co-counsel.
Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit News Releases
- February 6, 2014 - The Wisconsin Law Firm Of Keberle & Patrykus Announces it is Investigating Claims of Ovarian Cancer After Talcum Powder Use
- January 31, 2014 - Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawyers Launch New Website
- January 13, 2014 - The Onder Law Firm Announces Free Baby Powder Cancer Attorney Consultation to Men Who Have Lost Wife or Mother to Ovarian Cancer from Talcum Powder
- December 29, 2013 - The Onder Law Firm Offers Talcum Powder Attorney Consultation to Women Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer after Using Baby Powder
- December 9, 2013 - The Onder Law Firm Announces New Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit Center Website
Continue to check back frequently for news, press releases and updates for the Talcum Powder Cancer Class Action Lawsuit information.
Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit Legal Help
If you or a family developed ovarian cancer after using a talcum powder-based product such as baby powder or body powder, please visit our website at www.talcumpowdercancerlawsuitcenter.com to learn more information about talcum powder cancer lawsuits and to contact taclum powder ovarian cancer lawyers.