- Actos Bladder Cancer
- Antidepressant Birth Defects
- Da Vinci Robotical Surgery
- DePuy ASR Hip Recall
- Fresenius Naturalyte GranuFlo
- Lexapro Birth Defects
- Lipitor Type II Diabetes
- Mirena IUD
- Pradaxa Internal Bleeding
- Risperdal Male Breasts
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Recall
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer
- Testosterone Heart Attack & Stroke
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Tylenol Liver Failure
- Zoloft Birth Defects
Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit News
Ovarian cancer has been linked to use of popular talcum powder-based products, such as Johnson's Baby Powder™ and Shower to Shower Body Powder™, adult women under 40. As little as 4 years of regular use of use of talcum powder for perineal dusting can substantially increase the risk of ovarian cancer in adult women.
Johnson & Johnson lost the first talcum powder lawsuit over ovarian cancer in 2013. Testimony during the trial demonstrated that the company was aware of medical studies demonstrating the link between perineal use of talcum powder products and still did not provide consumers with a warning on this danger.
Attorneys are now investigating cases of ovarian cancer, from which tens of thousands of women have died, where a talcum powder product was used at least weekly for four years or more. One Harvard epidemiologist estimates that 10,000 women per year contract ovarian cancer due to talcum powder use.
Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit News Releases
- February 6, 2014 - The Wisconsin Law Firm Of Keberle & Patrykus Announces it is Investigating Claims of Ovarian Cancer After Talcum Powder Use
- January 31, 2014 - Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawyers Launch New Website
- January 13, 2014 - The Onder Law Firm Announces Free Baby Powder Cancer Attorney Consultation to Men Who Have Lost Wife or Mother to Ovarian Cancer from Talcum Powder
- December 29, 2013 - The Onder Law Firm Offers Talcum Powder Attorney Consultation to Women Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer after Using Baby Powder
- December 9, 2013 - The Onder Law Firm Announces New Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit Center Website
Continue to check back frequently for news, press releases and updates for the Talcum Powder Cancer Class Action Lawsuit information.
Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit Legal Help
If you or a family developed ovarian cancer after using a talcum powder-based product such as baby powder or body powder, please visit our website at www.talcumpowdercancerlawsuitcenter.com to learn more information about talcum powder cancer lawsuits and to contact taclum powder ovarian cancer lawyers.