- Actos Bladder Cancer
- Antidepressant Birth Defects
- Da Vinci Robotical Surgery
- DePuy ASR Hip Recall
- Fresenius Naturalyte GranuFlo
- GM Ignition Defect Recall
- Invokana Ketoacidosis/Kidney Failure
- Lexapro Birth Defects
- Lipitor Type II Diabetes
- Mirena IUD
- Pradaxa Internal Bleeding
- Risperdal Male Breasts
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Recall
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer
- Testosterone Heart Attack & Stroke
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Tylenol Liver Failure
- Xarelto Internal Bleeding
- Zofran Birth Defects
- Zoloft Birth Defects
JPML to Hear Zofran Lawsuit Consolidation Oral Arguments in New York
Zofran attorneys from a leading pharmaceutical and product liability law firm, the Onder Law Firm, offer regular news updates and Zofran lawsuit information at www.ZofranBirthDefectsLawsuitCenter.com.
Thursday, August 27, 2015 - The Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation will hear oral arguments on the proposed consolidation of national Zofran lawsuits on October 1, 2015, according to attorneys handling Zofran lawsuit claims. These Zofran attorneys provide timely news updates and information at their Zofran Birth Defects Lawsuit Center website.
"As the number of Zofran lawsuits alleging birth defects filed around the nation has grown, plaintiffs have apparently caught the attention of GlaxoSmithKline officials. When GSK filed to consolidate Zofran lawsuits, there were already a dozen actions filed on behalf of numerous plaintiffs around the nation. These claims are extremely serious, each alleging that a developing fetus was harmed by the effects of Zofran, causing birth defects that include congenital heart defects and physical deformities. The decision on whether to consolidate of course lies with the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation, but we do anticipate that the MDL will move forward," commented an attorney handling Zofran lawsuits for the Onder Law Firm.
The defendant, GlaxoSmithKline, filed a motion to transfer all existing Zofran lawsuits alleging birth defects to U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania for coordinated pretrial proceedings, according to court documents. The pending MDL, known as Zofran (Ondansetron) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2657, would consolidate at least twelve existing actions that have been filed in at least 10 different district courts in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, Ohio, and Texas, according to court documents.
The October 1, 2015 Hearing Session Order will take place in New York, New York, during oral arguments will be heard on the consolidation of Zofran lawsuits, according to court documents. A time period of twenty minutes is allotted for the oral arguments, which is divided amongst different viewpoints, according to court documents. The Zofran lawsuits are just one of many subjects on the table at the October oral argument hearing, according to the Notice of Hearing Session, an official court document released by the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation.
Among the actions include Zofran lawsuits filed by parents of children who were born with birth defects such as atrial septal defect, cleft palate and cleft lip, as well as other health problems including fetal growth restriction, low birth weight and jaundice, according to court documents. Zofran lawsuits allege GlaxoSmithKline knew or should have known of the risk of birth defects posed by taking Zofran during pregnancy, and that the company failed to warn consumers.
The Onder Law Firm's Zofran attorneys provide information to the public at their Zofran Birth Defects Lawsuit website. The firm offers confidential case evaluation at no charge for persons and families whose baby was born with a birth defect following prenatal exposure to Zofran. Individuals who fit this description may contact a lawyer to discuss whether they have grounds for a Zofran lawsuit. The firm's Zofran lawyers believe persons who meet this description may be entitled to real compensation. For more information, visit the http://www.zofranbirthdefectslawsuitcenter.com/.
The Onder Law Firm welcomes Zofran case inquiries from law firms in regards to handling them or working as co-counsel.
About The Onder Law Firm
Onder, Shelton, O'Leary & Peterson, LLC is a St. Louis based personal injury law firm handling serious injury and death claims across the country. Its mission is the pursuit of justice, no matter how complex the case or strenuous the effort. The pharmaceutical and medical device litigators at The Onder Law Firm have represented thousands of Americans in lawsuits against multinational conglomerates from products liability for manufacture of defective or dangerous products to deceptive advertising practices. Other firms throughout the nation often seek its experience and expertise on complex litigation. It is also a recognized leader in products liability cases such as window blind cord strangulation. The Onder Law Firm offers information on Zofran lawsuits at http://www.zofranbirthdefectslawsuitcenter.com/.
Other Zofran Birth Defects Lawsuit Attorney News Releases:
- JPML to Hear Zofran Lawsuit Consolidation Oral Arguments in New York | 8/27/2015
- Zofran Lawsuit News: Zofran Lawsuits Stayed, Awaiting MDL Decision | 7/28/2015
- Zofran Lawsuit News Update: Ohio Zofran Lawsuit Alleges Wrongful Death | 6/22/2015
- Zofran Lawsuit Website Provides News and Birth Defect Information | 5/12/2015
- Zofran Lawsuit News: GSK Files Motion to Dismiss Zofran Lawsuit | 5/5/2015
- Summons Executed in Zofran Lawsuit Alleging Birth Defects | 4/21/2015
- Zofran Attorneys Offer Birth Defects Case Profiles | 4/9/2015
- Zofran Attorneys Provide Birth Defects Research Overview | 3/17/2015
- Zofran Lawsuit News: Attorneys Outline Zofran Research | 3/2/2015
- Zofran Birth Defects Lawsuit Center Launches | 2/25/2015
- Zofran Birth Defects Lawsuit Center Website Launches | 2/18/2015
Most Recent Lawsuit Attorney News Releases:
- Bard IVC Lawsuit Allegations Reach National Prime Time News | 9/9/2015
- Bard IVC Lawsuit News: JPML Approves Arizona Consolidation | 9/9/2015
- National Testosterone Lawyers Provide Testosterone Lawsuit MDL Update | 8/27/2015
- Bard IVC Filter Lawsuits are MDL, Not Class Action Lawsuits | 8/18/2015
- National Attorneys Launch Bard IVC Filter Lawsuit Website | 8/13/2015